India has a strong philosophy based on human values and culture. It is the traditional culture of India. It is known as Arsha Bharatha Samskara.
Indian ethos is the body of knowledge, derived from the rich and huge Indian system of moral philosophy. This is known as Indian Ethos in Management (IEM). IEM draws its lessons from the religions of the land. These are the value concepts and beliefs of Indian culture.
Principles of Indian Ethos for Management
1. Every person has immense potential energy.
2. Perform without attachment
3. Emphasis on sacrifice and human welfare
4. Manage with character which is real power and wealth
5. Work is worship
6. Assign tasks with merits, aptitude and skills of staff
7. Control emotion and abstention
8. Self-management, analysis and criticism
9. Distribution of money for positive things
10. Control anger
11. Avoid greed
12. Be patient and perform your duties with devotion, humility and sincerity